Monday, April 28, 2014

It begins

Well we have a couple hours before the plane gets here so I thought I would make a blog post.  So far the day is gone really well I forgot my Kindle and I realize that about 1 or 2 miles away from the house so made a quick trip back to get it and that meant that when we got to Chicago at Uncle Ray's house we got there about 2 minutes before the taxi arrived.  The taxi driver was Nigerian so he understood what are travel was going to be like.  We flew through the big check in and security check in I got a little extra attention from a TSA agent I'm not sure if I would consider the human rights violation but it was something like that now my brother and I we are just hanging out here at the airport waiting for a couple hours the plane just arrived it's a huge plane I'll post a picture of it on here. 

My plan for today is to go to bed right after supper and hopefully I'll wake up in Amsterdam well rested yeah and that means that when we get into lusaka at 11 p.m. I should be able to go to sleep and the jet Lag won't be so bad that's the plan we'll see how it goes.

1 comment: